This company is a major player in several industries. Years of experience and quality products have formed the image of a reliable partner and supplier. Working with a company at this level is a big responsibility for CMCG.
The real brand of the company ceased to meet the high corporate needs of the company and its current business status. The company’s management turned to the CMCG team.
They gave me the task of carrying out a corporate rebranding and refreshing the logo. There was also a need to develop a new corporate identity for the company and adapt it for the development of advertising, souvenirs, and digital promotion.
In order to create a new corporate identity, our team:
- – carefully researched the current style of the company;
- – studied the company’s development history and products; and
- – conducted interviews with company management and employees.
After studying the information, our design team quickly developed a new corporate brand and created a guide for its usage.
The brand logo is a classic combination of a brand name (consists of the first letters of the company name) on the left and a font with a descriptor on the right. The font in the new logo is made with straight, strict lines, and the consumer associates it with modern, industrial, innovative production (in comparison with the old version).
While developing a brand guide, our team sought to reveal the main idea behind the existence of the company, its identity, and mission: the introduction of high-tech solutions into production to optimize production costs and improve the quality of products.
The color scheme of the style is sustained in a bright combination of deep purple-blue and burgundy. Steel gray is chosen as an additional tone.
Burgundy means solidity, strength, and activity. Deep purple-blue means consistency and confidence. Steel means progress and technical equipment.
From a color psychology point of view, the colors chosen subconsciously tell customers that the products are good.
A corporate brand identity was created for:
- – Online displays;
- – Office and other company premises decoration;
- – Outdoor media advertising (billboards, light posters);
- – Printed materials (including personalized business cards, stickers on envelopes, postcards, business card holders, wall and table calendars, booklets, leaflets, catalogs, and other advertising, souvenirs, and corporate products).
The client was happy with the result and said that the CMCG team worked quickly and well together.