Umbrella brands’ popularity increases. The main goals are to increase interest in the product line and identify barriers to developing brand identity.
One of the important points was to create a marketing strategy by the CMCG agency that would present the product line in a new way: from product identity to the design of advertising stands.
For important components, we used:
- — research of the target audience for the visual part of advertising;
- — search for product benefits and risks after identity change;
- — A/B testing on the example of focus groups;
- — creation of a new USP and change of promotion platforms.
The CMCG agency managed to conduct in-depth research and form several portraits of potential consumers. According to research results and analysis, our team has created a new strategy to promote the product line.
During the work, we solved the following problems:
- Advertising, which was before, didn’t meet the interests and needs of potential consumers. So we adapted the new customer information to the new design.
- Modified the visuals of digital advertising and printed materials, ranging from posters to trade stand design.
- The study identified several focus groups to focus on. A/B testing has helped us improve product identification across platforms.
- We changed the communication component of the company: through the language of the brand, we increased the loyalty and trust of the audience.
According to our research, the main target audience is women and men aged 20 to 45, so communication with the consumer should be positive and cheerful. The potential buyer leads an active lifestyle and has children, so the organic composition of the product is important to him.
So we changed the product strategy of presence in retail stores. We also developed new key visuals in all advertising materials (including: wobblers, stoppers, stop-ends branding, price tags, highlighters, leaflets, banners, neck-hangers, and posters). Our team has changed the image of the product on the market.
The new visual conveys the values of the brand and its USP. It conveyed the importance of consuming fresh fruit, so the brand’s style consists of bright colors, cereals, berries, and fruits. We conveyed all this in images.
While developing a digital strategy, all visuals and images were adapted for online promotion.
It is important that our specialists implement the customer’s idea without reputational and financial risks. It should be noted that this skill sets the CMCG team apart from other competitors in the market.