Heineken is one of the largest brewing companies in the world. The company is known for its high-quality products and strict adherence to the brand standards that each product must meet.
The main goal of the client was to develop creative visuals. These visuals had to fully comply with the corporate style of the company. So the company’s management turned to the CMCG team for fresh ideas and original thoughts.
In order to make creative visuals, it was necessary to meet the following requirements:
- – reflect the colors of the company’s corporate identity;
- – create an original key visual;
- – adapt visuals to different communication channels
During the development of the visuals, our team carefully studied the corporate style of the Heineken company. While creating creatives, we used the colors of the Heineken corporate identity: green, red, and white shades.
All visuals have been adapted to the communication channels used by the company:
- – ATL (ads and commercials, outdoor advertising);
- – BTL (sales promotion activities);
- – POS (flyers, booklets and other printed materials);
- – Online (advertising in social networks, contextual display ads).
All the work was completed just in time. Our customer was satisfied. He announced the continuing cooperation.