Heineken is one of the largest brewing companies in the world. The company is distinguished by high quality products and strictly follows the brand standards that must comply with the product.
The main goal of the client was to develop creative visuals. These visuals had to fully comply with the corporate style of the company. So the company’s management turned to the CMCG team for fresh ideas and original thoughts.
In the process of developing creative visuals, it was necessary to comply with some requirements:
- • reflect the colors of the corporate identity of the company,
- • come up with an original key visual,
- • adapt visuals to different communication channels
During the development of visuals, our team carefully studied the corporate style of the Heineken company. While creating creatives, we used colors of the Heineken corporate identity green, red and white shades.
All visuals have been adapted to the communication channels used by the company:
- • ATL (ads and commercials, outdoor advertising);
- • BTL (sales promotion activities);
- • POS (flyers, booklets and other printed materials);
- • Online (advertising in social networks, contextual display ads).
All work was completed just in time. Our customer was satisfied. He announced the continuing of cooperation.